Tuesday 5 January 2010

My First Video Upload...yeehahhhhh



Anyone who wants to see how easy these blogs are to do, go to:- help.blogger.com If you want to tell the world what you think or what you want to showcase this is the page. Blogging is very addictive though, bear that in mind first...you have been warned.

Just thought I learn how to upload videos now. Wow there's no stopping a man on a mission. This is my own interpretation of what you might have missed at the box office in recent years. I will say this...I love films and could spend my entire life watching them as well as collecting them on DVD but alas work comes first but I will upload a few more using music from my album. Oops sorry, did I not mention I write and produce songs too. Well there's a lot to learn about me folks so keep it here on: Fred Bloggs...So Do I (yes I know that was corny) xx

2 comments:

  1. YOU NEED TO READ SOMETHING OTHER THAN THE DAILY MAIL IT'S RUBBISH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what you thought about changing the assisted suicide rules. Author Terry Pratchett, who was recently diagnosed with alzhiemer's disease is well up for it. I look forward to reading your opinions on this very sensitive subject.

    ReplyDelete