Thursday 4 February 2010

Spot the difference?


Yes folk's it's spot the difference time, have you guessed it yet? Well the man on the left is non other than Peter Andre, a caring father to his children, a fantastic popstar...well he's getting there and former husband of Kate Price AKA Jordan. Most of all he's a wonderful human being. The man on the left however is Alex Reid, a cage fighter, Big Brother winner and a mate to anyone who can find him stardom. Enter Jordan!!! Well Alex as you know I don't have a crystal ball but I can tell you...you are doomed my son. If you would have stepped back from the Jordan arena and got on better with Vinny in the BB house, you could be in Hollywood now under the direction of Guy Ritchie. I saw the hunger in your eye's whilst in BB and if you have a plan stick to it. You my son, have done the opposite. Yes you'll be hounded by the press but for all the wrong reasons. Your picture will be in the papers but with Jordan for her merits not your's. God if only I could have been on your stag night with you before that fatal moment you'd of been thanking me now. However I'll not spoil the moment. I wish you and your wife the very best for the future and remember please...don't step on Peter's feet, they're a delicate at the moment with the children issue. Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment