Tuesday 16 October 2012


Just read this court document folk's and then read on:- http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Admin/2007/762.html

"US foreign policy is akin to Government-sponsored terrorism these days … It was not a mistake that there was a huge security stand down on September 11 last year … I am SOLO. I will continue to disrupt at the highest levels … " This was Gary McKinnon right under his mothers nose and yet hours ago Home Secretary Theresa May had stopped the extradition to the US for his crimes. The self-confessed computer hacker from north London cannot be sent to the US to face trial due to fears for his health, as he has Asperger's syndrome - a high-functioning form of autism. Does it matter if he had cancer, no legs, a missing heart??? - NO. What Gary McKinnon committed is inexcusable. Gary himself knew what he was doing, he so called said, " I was looking for evidence of UFO activity in the American system"!!! He knew what he was doing, he knew how to do it and yet told no one of his activities. Gary McKinnon is a very shrewd operator, if you asked me to hack into a military holding or NASA, I couldn't even begin to know where to begin. Surely his mother would at least have some idea what he was up to. Now fuck me I've just come across this:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4PkNPCEnJM&feature=player_embedded#! This guy is very clever!!! Sorry but I have to end this with - you should be locked for the rest of your life you fucker. You could have started a new world war you fucker. 100 Years you wanker - Asperger's my arse.










No comments:

Post a Comment